Mental Health Therapists for Algona, Carroll and Spencer
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Approved NHSC Student Loan Repayment Site
We are an employer of and serve people of all faiths and backgrounds.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide individual therapy to children, adults, couples and families.
- Provide clinical assessments and mental health diagnosis.
- Complete documentation that is clinically appropriate and done in a timely manner.
- Provide supportive case management services to clients and their families, as needed.
- Maintain positive relationships with local referral sources and community partners.
- LMSW or provisional mental health clinical license in the state of Iowa required; LISW, LMHC, LMFT preferred.
- Experience of 2+ years providing mental health services.
- Have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance Bilingual preferred, not required.
- Paid healthcare insurance premium for individual (BC/BS of Iowa). Family policy available for purchase.
- 37.5 hour work week.
- 4 weeks paid vacation from start date.
- 15 paid holidays, plus sick leave.
- Short and long-term disability provided.
- CEU’s and licensure paid.
- 3% of salary put into 403B plan regardless of what employee puts in. Can put in up to an additional 3% more for a total of a 6% match.
- A fun workplace where employees feel valued and are treated with compassion and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Email resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.