Catholic Charities is seeking to fill the position of Carroll Clinical Supervisor.
Clinical Supervisor $2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Support our mission of empowering individuals and families of all faiths and backgrounds and building strong communities. We ourselves are employees of all faiths and backgrounds.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide therapy and counseling services to children, adults, individuals and families.
- Complete documentation that is clinically appropriate and done in a timely manner.
- Provide supervision to 1 therapist and office manager on a weekly basis, to include conducting annual performance reviews.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources and other community partners.
- Manage the office to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for clients and the community.
- Maintain records in accordance with policy, as well as third-party payors & licensure requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual financial budget and marketing plan.
- Maintain required licensure and CEU’s.
- Independent clinical license in the state of Iowa required (LISW, LMHC, LMFT), LISW preferred.
- 2 years in a mental health setting required, supervisory experience preferred.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred, not required.
- Paid individual insurance premium-BC/BS of Iowa, Family policy available for purchase.
- 15 paid holidays per year.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- 403B Retirement Plan. Agency puts in 3% of salary automatically, matches up to an additional 3%. No vesting period. Eligible after 1 year.
- CEU’s and licensure paid.
- 8 days paid sick time per year, can be used for family members.
- Short and long-term disability plans.
- Positive and fun work environment.
- And more!
Send resume to Benita Triplett at BTriplett@cathchar.com.